Computer Game Coding Camp for Autism
2021 Dates: June 14 - June 25 (M-F)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dates of the camp?
What equipment is required to complete the camp?
- June 14th-25th (Monday-Friday)
What computer specs are required?
- A computer (see next question for spec information)
- A video camera (built into computer or one that can be connected to the computer)
- A microphone (built into computer or one that can be connected to the computer)
- Pen and Pencil
Is there homework?
- Computers should be able to run Zoom and GoDot at the same time.
- iPhones, iPads, and Chromebooks will not work for this camp.
- Any computer made in or after 2015 should suffice.
- If you are looking for a computer, Clemson has recommendations for student computers: CCIT Computer Recommendations
- If you have any questions about your computer, please do not hesitant to reach out to discuss your machine.
What will my child learn?
- We do provide optional homework throughout the camp. However, if the homework is not completed, that is okay and the camper will not fall behind.
When is the deadline for registering for the 2021 camp?
- We will cover game design, game development (programming), collaboration skills, and team work skills. We will also have campers practice these skills throughout the camp.
Please email us with any additional questions you may have!